Ok.. I was so .. hum.. disappointed by Smashbox’s ‘revolutionnary’ product, that I was truly hoping Dior was going to change my bias view of these supposedly skin -reversal makeup product…
Well it is just as uneffective as the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer. Actually.. the Samshbox one was better for a couple reasons: It’s 36$.. not 80$ Like Dior’s and it actually did leave the skin much smoother as the Dior one did… but I guess I just expected so much more from a 80$ product!! They basically act as great moisturizers.. but they sure don’t deliver their miraculous promises!!
– The skin feels moisturized and smooth.
– Nice pump bottle
– The price is ridiculous for what the product actually does
– Doesn’t deliver it’s promises
– Hard to find, lots of departments stores and pharmacies do not carry it.
– Might cause breakouts.
– Kind of ‘pills’ the foundation sometimes
and hum.. the price!!!
Overall.. another ‘mesh; product for me.. again a good moisturizer will do the exact same thing!!